- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen sliced peaches, thawed, juices reserved
- 1 cup sparkling white wine, chilled
- Stir the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Blend the peaches and reserved peach juices in a food processor until the peaches are finely chopped. With the machine running, gradually pour in the sugar syrup; process until smooth.
- Add the Prosecco or sparkling wine and blend well.
- Transfer the mixture to a container.
- Cover and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Can be made 2 days ahead and kept frozen.
- My notes: The recipe listed Prosecco or sparkling wine in the ingredients, but I was unable to list Prosecco as an ingredient: it kept being rejected. When I made this, I simply used a sparkling wine.