- 2 Lebanese cucumbers or 1 English cucumber, rinsed (peeling skin is optional)
- 25 g onion (0.9 ounces), diced
- 25 g red capsicums / bell peppers (0.9 ounces), diced
- 25 g yellow capsicums / bell peppers (0.9 ounces), diced
- 60 g crab stick (2 ounces), diced
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- fine sea salt ; to taste
- ground black pepper ; to taste
- Cut the cucumber in half length way. Carve out the seeds from the cucumber using a small spoon (or a melon baller – it’s super handy!) to form a boat. (If it’s for a finger food, cut it into bite size pieces.)
- Put the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix them well. This is the crab salad.
- Divide the crab salad mixture evenly and place it onto the cucumber boats. Serve.