FOR THE SUSHI
- 2 medium cucumbers, halved
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Using a small spoon, remove seeds from center of cucumbers until they are completely hollow.
- Press avocado into the center of cucumber, using a butter knife to press inside the cucumber. Next, slide in bell peppers and carrots until the cucumber is completely full of veggies.
- Make dipping sauce: combine mayo, sriracha, and soy sauce in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Slice cucumber rounds into 1” thick pieces and serve with sauce on the side.