What You’ll Need
- 1 lb. raw shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c. fresh basil
- 4 tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
- Peel the shrimp, rinse and pat dry. Set aside.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Peel and slice the garlic. Pour the olive oil into a small frying pan and heat on medium. When hot, add garlic to the pan and sauté, stirring often.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes. Remove tomatoes and garlic from pan, leaving the oil.
- Raise heat on pan to medium-high. Sauté shrimp in same oil, until they are cooked and turn pink. Return the garlic and tomatoes to pan and stir.
- Mix in the chopped basil and cook for 1 minute. Serve immediately with bread.