What You’ll Need
- 4-5 Cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- 4-6 oz fresh goat cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Spanish paprika
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2-3 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1/2 Rustic baguette
How to Make It
- Remove goat cheese from refrigerator and allow the goat cheese to warm to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. A toaster oven is good for this. Place the garlic cloves, unpeeled on a pan and drizzle a small amount of olive oil over the top. Place in oven hot oven and roast until garlic is soft – approximately 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Add the paprika to the goat cheese and mix. Squeeze the roasted garlic into the cheese. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and mix. The cheese will turn a pinkish-orange color.
- Cut baguette into slices about a 1/3-inch thick. Spread cheese mixture on each slice. Place sun-dried tomatoes and a caper or two onto each slice of bread.