-2 Cups of Sumo Rice
-2 Pcs Cheese
-2 Pcs Chicken Breast
-4 Cloves garlic (Chopped)
-2 Pcs Onions (Diced)
-2 Piece Carrot (Cubes)
-2 Piece Potato (Diced Medium Size)
-3 Cups of water
-2 Pcs Japanese Curry Paste
Japanese Curry Sauce
1. Pour some oil into a pot and heat it. Then put the garlic, onions, carrot and potato in and fry for a while.
2. Add in the water and Japanese Curry Paste and bring it to a boil.
1. Fill the cooking oil into the pan until half and heat it up.
2. Remove the skin and fats from the chicken breast.
3. Mix the flour with 1/2 a teaspoon of Salt and Pepper
4. Dip the chicken breast into the flour, egg and bread crumbs.
5. Then put the chicken breast into the hot oil and cook it until golden brown.
6. Put the cheese on top of the Chicken Katsu, pour the hot Japanese Curry on the top and serve with Sumo Rice.