What You’ll Need
- 2 pounds olives (large, ripe, black)
- 1/2 pound scallions
- 1/2 cup olive oil (Spanish extra virgin)
- A few dashes Spanish sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of oregano (dried)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
How to Make It
- Rinse the olives in cold water and allow them to drain. Place olives in a bowl.
- Wash and trim scallions. Place in the bowl with olives.
- Dress with olive oil, vinegar, and salt to taste. Keep in mind that when combining oil and vinegar, the ratio is approximately two parts oil to one part vinegar. Stir well.
- Sprinkle with Spanish sweet paprika, oregano, and chopped garlic. Mix thoroughly. Marinate for an hour before serving.