- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1red pepper
- 1green pepper
- 4green onions
- 8miniature corn cobs
- 4ounces bean sprouts
- 1tablespoon sesame oil
- 4tablespoons soy sauce
- 4tablespoons mirin rice wine
- 1tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- Slice the chicken breasts at a slight angle to a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- Deseed the peppers. Thinly slice the peppers, onions and corn cobs. Arrange on a plate in combination with the bean sprouts and sliced chicken.
- Heat a large griddle or heavy frying pan and then brush lightly with the sesame oil. Add the chicken slices and vegetables in small batches, allowing space between them so they cook thoroughly.
- Combine the soy sauce, mirin and ginger and serve as a dip with the chicken and vegetables.